Thank you Mark Zuckerberg for the new Facebook Profile layout and the newfound ability to finally give my BFFFFFF her rightful place on my page. Fiancé, Soulmate, I think I’ve got all that I need.
Want to add a new person to your profile? Here’s the steps:
In the new Profile Layout (don’t have it yet? Upgrade here):
1. Go to your profile and click “edit” in the top right.
2. Click on “featured people” along the left side.
3. Click “create a new list” at the bottom.
4. Name your list whatever you like (but come on, everyone wants to list their same-sex soulmates) and then add your friends.
5. Give thanks to Mark, he’s a genius. And Time Magazine’s Person of the Year, as well.