Soy Protein Pudding…
I found this recipe on this site, and I love that they called “Idiotically Easy Soy Protein Pudding”. But, it is pretty easy, and delicious. I usually put mine in the freezer for 1-2 hours so that it gets semi-frozen. So tasty and definitely cures my chocolate cravings. It contains 79 calories, 9 calories from fat and around 6 grams of protein per serving. Recipe says it makes 4 servings but I usually break it into 6.
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (the bigger box)
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) package lite silken firm tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon chocolate-flavored liquid stevia or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder (optional, adds more sweetness but you don’t need it)
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (if you prefer your pudding thicker, use less)
- Place tofu in a food processor and process until smooth, no lumps. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add almond milk, chocolate flavored stevia, and stevia powder to tofu and blend with a mixer.
- While the mixer is going, add chocolate pudding and mix well, for about a minute or two.
- Divide into 4 generous servings and enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers.